Peer Review Process
- The submitted manuscript is first reviewed by an editor. It will be evaluated in the office, whether it is suitable for our focus and scope or has a major methodological flaw.
- This manuscript will be sent to at least two anonymous reviewers (Double Blind Review) for contribution, originality, relevance, and presentation.
- Reviewers' comments are then sent to the corresponding author for necessary actions and responses.
- The suggested decision will be evaluated in an editorial board meeting.
- Afterward, the editor will send the final decision to the corresponding author.
- The editor shall inform the authors of the results of the review as soon as possible, hopefully in 2 weeks.