Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- SettingsThe submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- SettingsThe submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points,...
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors who publish with Jurnal Perikanan Terapan agree to the following terms:Â
Authors retain copyright and grant the Jurnal Agro Industri Perkebunan right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under aÂ Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0)Â that allows others toÂ shareÂ (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) andÂ adaptÂ (remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially) with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in Jurnal Agro Industri Perkebunan.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in Jurnal Agro Industri Perkebunan. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.