About the Journal
CODING : Journal of Computing and Software Engineering is a scientific periodical published by the Informatics Management Study Program, Politeknik Negeri Lampung. CODING is consistently published twice times a year in April and November.
CODING : Journal of Computing and Software Engineering aims to be timely in disseminating leading-edge knowledge to researchers, practitioners and academics whose interest is in the latest developments in applied computing and software engineering approaches, methodologies, techniques, and tools.
CODING : Journal of Computing and Software Engineering is a journal dedicated to the publication of quality research results in the field of applied computing and software engineering but implicitly unlimited and free of charge in the Submission Process.
CODING : Journal of Computing and Software Engineering accepts scientific articles with research scopes on:
- Software Engineering Approaches, Methodologies, Techniques, and Tools
- Applied Data Mining and Warehousing
- Artificial Intelligence System
- Information Systems Concepts, Strategies, Practices, Tools and Technologies.
- Computer Networks
- Geographical Information Systems
- Mobile Commerce and their Applications
- E-Business and E-Government Adoption
- Internet and E-Commerce Architecture, Infrastructure, Models, Deployment Strategies and Methodologies
- Big Data
- Image processing
- Machine Learning
- Internet of Things
- Information and Internet Security
- Other relevant study topics
Noted: Articles have primary citations and have never been published online or printed before.