All articles submitted to U-Teach: Journal Education of Young Physics Teacher will be reviewed in double-blind review method. Reviewers are unaware of the identity of the authors, and authors are also unaware of the identity of reviewers (double-blind review method). In general, each article will be reviewed by one to two people reviews.
The response of the reviewers will be the basis for the Editor to conclude
1. Revisions Required
2. Accept Submission
3. Decline Submission
An article was rejected for publication due to various considerations, including:
1. The article does not fit the scope
2. The article does not follow the rules of writing scientific papers/do not follow the guidelines authors
3. The fundamental methodological errors
4. The author refuses to make suggestions of improvements provided by the reviewer without a logical basis.
5. There are indications of plagiarism of more than 30%
Informatika Vokasi: Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat
Study Program of Informatics Management
Politeknik Negeri Lampung
Rafflesia (PPA) Building, Politeknik Negeri Lampung
10 Soekarno-Hatta Street, Rajabasa, Bandar Lampung, Lampung, Indonesia
+62 821 7827 1465 (Khusnatul Amaliah)
© 2023 Invo: Journal Informatika Vokasi, All rights reserved. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Licensed under This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.