About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Jurnal Penelitian Pertanian Terapan or abbreviated JPPT are periodical scientific journals published in Bahasa Indonesia published by Research Unit and Community Service of Politeknik Negeri Lampung three times a year in every April, Agustus, and Desember. The manuscript submission process is open year-round. All submitted manuscripts will be reviewed in double-blind and editorial reviews before being accepted for publication. Jurnal Penelitian Pertanian Terapan is a medium for publishing research articles and case studies (limited to some cases of interest and has a new value). Applied agricultural research journals receive manuscripts from agriculture with multiple disciplines:
Management of Crops Pest and Disease, Integrated Agriculture, Organic Agriculture, Sustainable Agriculture, Integrated Weed Control, Agricultural Climatology, Agricultural Land Suitability, Agroindustry, Plantation Crops Production, Food Crops Production and Horticulture, Spice and Medicinal Crops Production, Food Technology, Agricultural Product Technology, Soil and Crops Nutrient Fertility, Agricultural Biotechnology, Agricultural Industry Technology, Crops Seedling and Propagation, Technology and Management of Agricultural Crops Seed Industry and Agribusiness.
Peer Review Process
Jurnal Penelitian Pertanian Terapan reviewing policies are:
- Every submitted paper will be reviewed by at least two peer-reviewers.
- Reviewers are unaware of the identity of the authors, and authors are also unaware of the identity of reviewers (Blind Peer Reviews).
- Reviewing process will consider novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references.
The Editor shall inform you of the results of the review as soon as possible, hopefully between 4 - 8 months. Please notice that may be paper submissions to Jurnal Penelitian Pertanian Terapan the duration of the review process can be up to 1 years.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Plagiarism screening will be conducted by OJS Editorial Board using plagiarismcheckerx powered by plagiarismcheckerx.com
Article Processing Charges
This journal charges the following author fees :
*Fast-Track Review: In Charge
With the payment of this fee, the review, editorial decision, and author notification on this manuscript is guaranteed to take place within 1-3 mount .
*Article Publication: 1.250.000 (IDR)
If this paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee to cover publications costs. the review, editorial decision, and author notification on this manuscript is guaranteed to take place within 4-8 mount .
Every article submitted to JPPT shall use reference management software zetero or Mendeley
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.