About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Jurnal Penelitian Pertanian Terapan or abbreviated JPPT are periodical scientific journals published in Bahasa Indonesia published by Research Unit and Community Service of Politeknik Negeri Lampung three times a year in every April, Agustus, and Desember. The manuscript submission process is open year-round. All submitted manuscripts will be reviewed in double-blind and editorial reviews before being accepted for publication. Jurnal Penelitian Pertanian TerapanÂ is a medium for publishing research articles and case studies (limited to some cases of interest and has a new value). Applied agricultural research journals receive manuscripts from agriculture with multiple disciplines:
- Plantation crops
- Food crops and horticulture
- food Technology
- Agriculture biology
Peer Review Process
Jurnal Penelitian Pertanian Terapan reviewing policies are:
- Every submitted paper will be reviewed by at least two peer-reviewers.
- Reviewers are unaware of the identity of the authors, and authors are also unaware of the identity of reviewers (Blind Peer Reviews).
- Reviewing process will consider novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references.
The Editor shall inform you of the results of the review as soon as possible, hopefully between 1 - 2 months. Please notice that may be paper submissions to Jurnal Penelitian Pertanian Terapan the duration of the review process can be up toÂ 3 months.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under aÂ Creative Commons Attribution LicenseÂ that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post theirÂ work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (SeeÂ The Effect of Open Access).
Plagiarism screening will be conducted by OJS Editorial Board using plagiarismcheckerx powered byÂ plagiarismcheckerx.com
Article Processing Charges
Every manuscript submitted to a Jurnal Penelitian Pertanian Terapan is free of charge. Manuscript Processing Fees charged IDR 750,000 (in rupiah). This includes peer-review, editing, publishing, maintaining and archiving, and allows direct access to the full-text versions of papers, and to receive a copy of the print version.
Every article submitted to JPPT shall use reference management software zetero or Mendeley
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.