Efsiensi Kinerja Rantai Pasok Gula Semut CV. Menoreh Politan Di Kabupaten Kulon Progo (Efficiency of CV Menoreh Politan Supply Chain Performance Of Coconut Sugar , Kulon Progo Regency)

Annisa Fajar Fadhilah

Abstract


CV Menoreh Politan is one of sugar coconut companies in Kalibuko, Kokap, Kulon Progo Regency Yogyakarta. Some of its coconut sugar products are sent to various regions in Indonesia, and some others are occasionally exported. The company, however, had encountered some constraints both in supply and product fulfillment. This research was,  therefore, aimed at studying the efficiency of performance at CV Menoreh Politan. The input variables used were order fulfillment cycle, supply chain flexibility, total supply chain cost, cash to cash cycle time, and daily inventory, while input variables for output of supply chain performance were delivery performance, order fulfillment, and conformity with standard. The efficiency of coconut sugar supply chain performance is analyzed by Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) method with constant return to scale (CRS) assumption.  Analysis of farmer efficiency by using Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) resulted in farmer efficiency level. CV Menoreh Politan has operated efficiently with its 14 partners (24.14 percent), while the remaining 44 farmers of CV Menoreh Politan (75.86 percent) have not reached the maximum efficiency level. The inefficiency of farmers was largely due to the cost of supply chains and long-term enterprise turnover. Overall, the collectors have been fully operational. Similarly, the company has been technically efficient, meaning that in terms of input and output, it has been good.


Full Text:

PDF

References


Bolstorff P, Rosenbaum, R.2003. Supply Chain Excellence.A Handbook for Dramatic Improvement Using the SCOR Model.

Bolstorff P, Rosenbaum R. 2011. Supply chain excellence: a handbook for dramatic improvement using the SCOR model. New York (US): AMACOM.

[Disperindag Kulon Progo] Dinas Perindustrian dan Perdagangan, Kulon Progo 2016. Perkembengan Ekspor Komoditi Kulon Progo. Yogyakarta (ID): Dinas Perindustrian & Perdagangan Kulon Progo.

Herawati. 2015. Kinerja dan Efisiensi Rantai Pasok Biji Kakao di Kabupaten Pasaman. Jurnal TIDP, 2(1), 43-50

Saragih, Alexandro Ephannuel. 2015. Rantai Pasok Beras di Kecamatan Cibeber, Kabupaten Cianjur. [Tesis]. Bogor (ID): Institut Pertanian Bogor

Sari, PN. 2015. Pengaruh Relationship Marketing Terhadap Kinerja Rantai Pasok Beras Organik Bersertifikat di Kabupaten Bandung Melalui Integrasi. [Tesis]. Bogor (ID): Institut Pertanian Bogor

Setiawan AS, Marimin, Arkeman Y, Udin F. 2011. Studi Peningkatan Kinerja Manajemen Rantai Pasok Sayuran Dataran Tinggi Terpilih di Jawa Barat. Agricultural Technology Journal. 31(1): 60-68.

Sustiyana, Syafrial, Purnomo M. 2013. Analisis Supply Chain Dan Efisiensi Pemasaran Gula Siwalan di Kabupaten Sumenep, Jawa Timur. (Kasus Di Kecamatan Dungkek, Kabupaten Sumenep). Habitat, 24(2): 110-119.

Tangen, S. (2004). Performance measurement : From philosophy to practice. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management. 53(8): 726 – 737.

Tanjung, H. & Devi, A. (2013). Metodologi Penelitian Ekonomi Islam. Jakarta: Gramata Publishing.

Yolandika, Clara. Analisis Supply Chain Management Brokoli di CV.Yans Fruit and Vegetable Kecamatan Lembang Kabupaten Bandung Barat. [Tesis]. Bogor (ID): Institut Pertanian Bogor

Zhang, H dan W. Liu dan Xiau Li. 2002. An AHP/DEA Methodology for Vendor Selection in Agile Supply Chain. Working Paper.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.25181/jofsa.v1i2.770

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Contact Person

Fitriani (085269880881)
Dayang Berliana (085266214851)

Journal of Food System and Agribusiness
ISSN 2597-9426  (online)
Organized by Politeknik Negeri Lampung and Perhepi and AAI
Published by Politeknik Negeri Lampung
W : http://jurnal.polinela.ac.id/index.php/JFA
E : jofsa@polinela.ac.id

Lisensi Creative Commons
Ciptaan disebarluaskan di bawah Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi-NonKomersial 4.0 Internasional.