The influence of job stress and job satisfaction on turnover intention at food company workers
AbstrakThe high number of employee turnover is a problem that must be faced by the company. The intention of workers to leave is influenced by factors of job stress and job satisfaction. This study aims to analyze how far the effect of job stress and job satisfaction on turnover intention. The research object is workers at SPN food company, with a sample of 41 respondents taken by simple random sampling technique. To examine the effect of job stress and job satisfaction on turnover intention, multiple linear regression analysis was used. Based on the research conducted, the results obtained that partially job stress has a significant effect on turnover intention, while job satisfaction has no significant effect on turnover intention. Taken together, job stress and job satisfaction affect turnover intention with a large contribution effect of 76%, while the other 24% are influenced by other factors.
Data unduhan belum tersedia.